If you are accessing and using this data in your projects and resources, you are required to cite the following publications.
- Gupta P, Geniza M, Naithani S, Phillips J, Haq E and Jaiswal P. (2021) Chia (Salvia hispanica) Gene Expression Atlas Elucidates Dynamic Spatio-Temporal Changes Associated With Plant Growth and Development. Front. Plant Sci. 12:667678. doi: 10.3389/fpls.2021.667678 (https://doi.org/10.3389/fpls.2021.667678)
- Pankaj Jaiswal (2017). Comparative analysis of reference transcriptome atlas and insight into essential fatty acids and terpenoid biosynthesis pathways from Chia (Salvia hispanica). CyVerse Data Commons. DOI 10.7946/P2192W (https://doi.org/10.7946/P2192W)
RAW SEQUENCE DATA
The raw transcriptome sequence reads and the metadata was deposited in the EMBL-EBI ArrayExpress with an accession #E-MTAB-5515 (ArrayExpress Link).
The same can be accessed from NCBI Bioproject #PRJEB19614 (Bioproject link)
PROCESSED AND ANALYZED DATA
All the following processed and analyzed transcriptome data is available from the CyVerse Data Commons https://doi.org/10.7946/P2192W and the Jaiswal Lab file share site under the CC BY 4.0 license and the Public Domain Dedication and License v1.0.
- Assembly (cDNAs): All tissues combined and tissue-specific assemblies
- Annotation: Gene Ontology, Pathway, and InterPro assignments
- Expression: All Vs All and Each sample Vs All.
- KEGG Pathway: Transcript assembly matches to the reference Arabidopsis and tomato pathways from KEGG
- SSR markers: Simple Sequence Repeat (SSR) markers identified in the assembled transcripts
- Transdecoder results
- BLAST results queried against various genomes
Additional supplementary files and data (Zip archive) published in the transcriptome paper (Gupta et al, 2021) can be accessed from the following link.