Getting started with the genome browser functions:
- Click on 'Genome' in the following genome browser to select the respective Salvia genome (view list of genomes)
- Select the provided data (on the left) to display the track
- On the right-hand side main genome feature browsing panel, use the dropdown option next to the track name to select display options
- Click on the feature to access feature details
- Additional options
- To add upload and visualize your data, go to the 'Track' menu item in the genome browser. Select 'Open track file/URL', and follow the instructions.
- To search for a sequence or set view options, go to the 'View' menu item in the genome browser, and follow the instructions.
Return to the Genome browser